Southwest Florida is known for is great shopping! We have a lot of shopping outlets and malls but don’t we can’t forget the hidden gems that are boutiques!
From Naples to Captiva there are specialty shopping boutiques, offering select designers and brands. The great thing about shopping at these unique boutiques is that they offer a certain amount of clothing items so you are more likely to be wearing something that you won’t see someone else wearing. These boutiques handpick the clothing they would like to feature in their store to cater to a specific demographic, so once you find one you like you’ll most likely be going back! All the pieces offered are made with high quality materials that are sure to last a while. Many of these boutiques also have special sales during holidays or end of season. So next time you’re out shopping, don’t forget about these great stores, you might find you’re next favorite shopping location!
- The Fussy Female– Located off College Pkwy, The Fussy Female offers accessories, jewelry and handbags. Some of the brands they offer are Kameleon Jewelry, Anuschka, Lizzy James Jewelry-leather wrap bracelets that can also be worn as a necklace. In addition, they also sell the Kameleon Brand of sterling silver interchangeable jewelry. They offer a large selection of Chamilia sterling silver beads, bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. Other available items include: Gingersnap Jewelry-an affordable line of jewelry that utilizes snaps to change the look in seconds. The Bonn Bon line of sterling silver slides are inspired by vintage pieces and is created by jewelry designer Lori Bonn. Their store hours are Mon-Fri 10AM-5PM, and Sat 10AM-4PM. The Fussy Female is located at 9320 College Pkwy., Fort Myers, FL.
2. A Swedish Affair– Another great hidden gem located in Fort Myers. A Swedish Affair offers Swedish and Scandanavian gifts and food. They have been opened for 31 years! Their items range from clothing to house goods and Art. You can also place orders online or call. There’s really no other place like this in town. A Swedish Affair is located at 1400 Colonial Blvd. Fort Myers, Florida 33907.
3. Periwinkle Place- Located on Sanibel, Periwinkle Place is a 41,240 square foot shopping oasis. It was named as a top Sanibel shopping destination by the Lee County VCB. It houses 26 shops including the Original Chico’s, the award-winning Blue Giraffe Restaurant and the Sanibel Day Spa. It’s a must visit if you’re ever in on Sanibel Island, this is the place to shop, wine and relax. Shop: Mon-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 12pm – 6pm Dine: 7am-8pm or later. Periwinkle Place is located at: 2075 Periwinkle Way Sanibel Island, Florida 33957
4. Saratoga Sundress- Is a specialty boutique located in Bell Tower Shops. Their focus are dresses, from sun dresses to formal dresses, but they also offer rompers, separates, sweaters, jackets and accessories to fit any mood or occasion. They have an assortment of styles, textures, patterns and colors. but they also offer rompers, separates, sweaters, jackets and accessories to fit any mood or occasion. Their motto is “Be the best dressed girl in the room” and with the pieces they offer that will not be hard to achieve! Saratoga also has a store at Mercato in Naples. Their Fort Myers store is located at: 13499 South Cleveland Avenue · Fort Myers, FL 33907.
5. Forema Boutique– Another great clothing boutique offering special pieces. “Urban, chic, and affordable” is how Forema Boutique describes themselves. They offer unique clothing and new arrivals weekly to make sure you stay on trend! They offer clothing for any occasion. From sun hats to sundresses, accessories to tops, rompers to jeans. They also have events (Go to their website to find out more) and awesome sales! Forema Boutique is located at the Gulf Coast Town Center in Fort Myers at: 9903 Gulf Coast Main St. Suite #140 Fort Myers, FL 33913.
For more shopping deals and coupons throughout SWFL make sure to visit our coupons page!
[Photo credit: Periwinkle Place]