Top 5 Outdoor Dining Spots in Southwest Florida!
In Southwest Florida, with this great weather year-round we have to take advantage of the sunny skies and fresh breeze (when we get one!) Therefore, why spend your time eating indoors when you could be enjoying the outdoor dining and great food these restaurants have to offer!
- Island Cow- This great restaurant is located at 2163 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel. They offer mainly American cuisine and raw bar, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner drinks. Also enjoy the outdoor games and live entertainment.
- Doc Fords- Overlooking the water on Fort Myers Beach, this restaurant is a crowd favorite. Offering fresh seafood, great drinks and a wide selection of food from sandwiches to ribeye steaks. Saturday’s and Sunday’s you can enjoy live music as well!
- The Boathouse- Located at The Cape Coral Yatch Club, this is the place to be to appreciate the sunsets while enjoying some drinks, appetizers and live music.
- Pincher’s- The Downtown Fort Myers location offers a splendid view of the Caloosahatchee River that complements their laid-back atmosphere for ultimate relaxation. They offer a variety of foods like salads and hamburgers to a raw bar, as well as happy hour between 3-6 PM.
- The Mucky Duck- Located at 11546 Andy Rosse Lane, Captiva Island, right on the beach this is another great place to view the sunset! They offer a lunch and dinner menu and specialize in their fresh seafood. Enjoy a drink while you wriggle your toes in the sand!
These are just some our top picks for outdoor and waterfront dining in the SWFL area. No matter which city you’re located in, whether it is Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island, or Captiva Island you can experience a relaxing lunch or dinner!