Best Spots to view a SWFL Sunset
Sandy toes, fruity alcoholic beverages and beautiful sunsets.
These are only a few of the things Southwest Florida has to offer, yet some of the best 😉 so we’ve put together a list of the best spots to view a SWFL Sunset! Hurry! grab your margarita and beach chair and make sure to catch todays beautiful sunset.
1. Lovers Key one of the islands making up the four barrier islands, is home to the Lovers Key State Park. It’s pristine white beach offers the perfect spot to view a SWFL sunset. There’s also many different types of wildlife to see and trails to hike and bike during the day for the ultimate outdoor experience. It is located at 8700 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931.
2. Northern Captiva Beach Access located at the northern tip of Captiva offers public parking for $2.00. Fro there you can take a walk south to the Mucky Duck restaurant for some great food and drinks while you enjoy the sunset! The address is 14790 Captiva Dr, Captiva, FL 33924.
3. Blind Pass beach is located in the pass between Sanibel & Captiva Islands, popular beach for shellers, fishermen, surfers for its waves (when there are waves) and sunset lovers. Parking on both sides (Sanibel & Captiva) of Blind Pass Bridge, $2,00 per hour (cash & credit cards accepted) It is located at Bowman’s Beach Rd, Sanibel, FL 33957.
4. If you’re in Fort Myers Beach, you can catch a great view of a SWFL sunset from the Fort Myers Beach Pier. This is a great, convenient location next to ‘Times Square” in the heart of Downtown next to restaurants and shopping places. There are also plenty of parking spaces and a kids playground nearby. Located at 950 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931.
5. There is also a great spot in Cape Coral to view the sunset! At the Cape Coral Yacht Club Beach. This beach is located at the Cape Coral Yacht Club Community Park, directly on the Caloosahatchee River. A great place for a family vacation! There’s plenty of parking, public bathrooms, kids playground and The Boathouse restaurant, where you can get drinks and great appetizers while you watch the sunset go down. Also, The Cape Coral Yatch Club also hosts a monthly Sunset Celebration on the first Wednesday of every month between January-April and October-December. There is live music, vendors and lots of fun!
To learn more about other SWFL beaches click here!