Captiva Island Beaches
Regularly listed among the top Florida beaches, Captiva’s beaches run the entire five-mile length of the island. Lapped by gentle, Gulf of Mexico waves, these wonderful beaches where you can de-stress and be lulled into a state of tranquil bliss.
Experts rate Captiva beaches as the most romantic in the nation, thanks to its view of the glorious sunset and long uninterrupted stretches of beach where you can stroll hand-in-hand with your favorite companion.
PROHIBITED on all of these beaches:
- Launching of motorized vessels
- Alcoholic beverages
- Open fires
- Collection of live shells
- NO pets allow
Turner Beach is located in located on the Captiva side of Blind Pass which runs between Sanibel & Captiva Islands. This is a popular beach for shellers, fishermen, sunset lovers and surfers for its waves (when there are waves!). Parking is very limited.Beach Details
- Parking on both sides (Sanibel & Captiva) of Blind Pass Bridge, $5 per hour (cash & credit cards accepted)
- Free handicap parking, 1 space on Captiva and 1 space on Sanibel
Alison Hagerup Beach Park
Some say this is the best place to watch the Florida sunsets. The beach park is located at the end of Captiva Drive. The main entrance to the beach is walking distance to a variety of restaurants and shops. There are port-o-let restrooms.Beach Details
- Paid parking available $5 per hour. (Cash & credit cards are accepted) The parking is very limited.