Virtual Art Under 20 – High School Students
This event ended on May 24, 2020 4:00 pm
Calling all high school students – it’s time to share your art – use art as your outlet in this strange time.
Art Under 20 (the ever-popular high school exhibit & competition at ArtFest Fort Myers) is hosting a Virtual Spring Show. Your artwork can be newly created or the fav you have already completed.
Thank you to Suncoast Credit Union – 2020’s Art Under 20 Presenting Sponsor – for their continual support.
– Entry Period: April 24 to May 24, 2020
– Open to all Lee County high school students
– No limit on number of submissions – send all you want to share
CATEGORIES FOR ARTWORK
– Painting; Photography; Digital; Drawing; 3D; Mixed Media; Recycle Materials; Plus all-new Video Art Projects
All submissions can be anything you want create & share.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK
– Submit image of your artwork by posting on your own Facebook page (or have your parents or friend post)
– Don’t have access to a Facebook page – email your image to [email protected]
– Use hashtag #AFFMAU20 (that way we can find them all)
TIPS FOR SUBMISSION OF YOUR ARTWORK
– Hang 2D artwork on the wall and take a nice tight photo
– Display 3D artwork on a pedestal or table and take a nice tight photo
– Try to take your photos with good lighting & avoid glare from your phone’s flash
– Post time lapse or video of your creation as it develops – use hashtag when posting if for us to see
WHAT IS NEXT
– We will make a Facebook Album of the artwork submitted
– We will promote the Facebook Album so people can “vote” for People’s Choice
– Professional artists from ArtFest Fort Myers will be encouraged to select Judge’s Choice Awards
– People’s Choice Judge’s Choice Awards winner(s) will be announced June 5
– Prizes will be recognition through ArtFest’s social media including use of winning artwork in Cover Images and Posts
By submitting your images you are agreeing to allow ArtFest Fort Myers, Inc. to use them in social media and other media promotions.
This event runs from April 24, 2020 4:00 pm to May 24, 2020 4:00 pm.