Cruising the South Cape
This event ended on
1215 Cape Coral Pkwy E Cape Coral, FL 33904
Event Website Register Now
Get ready to set sail! The South Cape Hospitality & Entertainment Associations present a trolley event like no other. You’ll travel on the exclusive trolleys to 12 “Ports of Call”, enjoying a drink and appetizer sample at each place. Visit every location and you could win a cruise on Celebrity Cruises*!
How it works:
- Get your ticket online! Tickets are just $25 in advance and are all-inclusive. A limited number of designated driver tickets will be available soon only at BackStreets Sports Bar.
- When you check-in to the event, you’ll receive your wristband and passport, as well as an extra goodie.
- Take the trolleys and party buses to all the ports to enjoy the drink & appetizer samples.
- Get your passport stamped at each place to win a cruise!*
- Be sure to get off at the official photo booth so you can have a memory of the night captured. Dress up for the “cruise” and you could win 4 tickets to the 5th Annual BaconFest Trolley Event on August 10, 2019.**
Ticket price includes:
- A cruisin’ gift at check-in.
- Wristband to board the trolleys.
- Passport of locations (get every stamp & you could win the grand prize.
- A drink sample and appetizer sample at each location.
- Access to the official photo booth at the lobby Dolphin Key Resort (it’s a trolley stop)!
- Eligibility to win prizes for answering trolley trivia!
Expect lots of entertainment, including live music, dancing, singing and more!
- BackStreets Sports Bar – PUERTO RICO – Pineapple Mojito & Empanadas
- Big Blue Brewing – BAHAMAS – Bahama Mama & Conch Ceviche
- Big Storm Brewing Co – KEY WEST – Key Lime Shandy & Caramelized Snack Mix
- Cruisers – PUERTO VALLARTA – Blue Margarita & Taquitos
- Dixie Roadhouse – GRAND CAYMAN – Cayman Lemonade & Jerk Chicken
- Monkey Bar – CARTAGENA – Coco Loco & Arepa
- Ralph’s Place – ROATAN (HONDURAS) – Mandarin Sunset & Pineapple Glazed Meatballs
- Remixx Lounge – SAN JUAN – TBA & Tostones
- Rockade – BARCELONA – Sangria & Pan Can Tomate
- Rusy’s Raw Bar & Grill – MONTEGO BAY (JAMAICA) – Jamaican Rum Punch & Jamaican Pork
- Tiki Hut – HAWAII – Tiki Rum Punch & Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Skewers
- Waterside Wine of SWFL – PORTO NAPOLI – Malbec & Chocolate Fudge
Check-ins for this event are open from 6-7:30pm, and are located at Big John Plaza and in front of Dixie Roadhouse. Late check-in is open from 7:30-9pm in front of Dixie Roadhouse.
This is a 21+ event. Valid ID at check-in will be required